USA Visas for Thai Citizens



I specialize in helping Thai citizens, and their US sponsors, in obtaining Fiancée and Marriage visas to come to the United States.

Experienced and knowledgeable in non-immigrant visas, 90-day fiancee, marital visa and Green Card, I-130 petitions, Affidavit of Support,  and the J-1 Training and Education visa, and all business/tourist visas (B1/B2).  I can assist you wherever you are, in any State or foreign country.

Licensed attorney in Maryland, USA, with office in Hagerstown, Maryland (USA), I can help you wherever you are in the US or Thailand to complete, fill out, and file your paperwork with either the immigration department in the US or via application to the US Embassy, Bangkok.


Fiancée and Marriage Visas

[K-1 Fiancée; Immigrant Visa (Permanent Residence/Green Card for Alien Wife]

Typically, an American has 2 routes to bring their Thai lady to America, one being via Fiancée visa (K-1) requiring you to marry within 90 days in the US; or the second method being to marry in Thailand, and bring your Thai wife to the U.S. via a marital visa.

If you are living in Thailand for at least 6 months, all paperwork, petitions, and documents can be filed in Bangkok, and all processing occurs at the US Embassy, Bangkok.

If you are living in the US, (the usual case) the procedure is split in that you file your original I-130 Petition for Alien relative (or fiancée) in the US, and then your Thai girlfriend or wife processes her visa at the US Embassy in Bangkok.

Of course, many couples meet in America and become engaged or marry. In this situation, we process an Adjustment of Status for fiancée or wife and proceed toward permanent residence status and Green Card.

We can handle both ends of the immigration process.

You have two choices for our services:

(1) Complete representation as your attorney before the Immigration and Embassy offices. In this case, we notify the relevant offices of our representation, we prepare and file all papers, receive all immigration correspondence on your behalf. ONLY an American attorney (not a Thai attorney or anyone else) can represent you before USCIS (the immigration agencies in the US) and the US Embassy in Bangkok.

(2) For your second option, we do pretty much the same, but do not notify anyone of our representation. We help you fill out all papers, help you gather documents, help you file the papers (in many cases, mail them ourselves for you). The primary difference is that you will be receiving all important correspondence from the immigration agencies and Embassy and then will relay them to us to help you what to do. Most clients choose this option.

In EVERY case, your Thai girlfriend or wife will have unlimited free consultation via LINE ID with our Thai legal assistant, Luk,  who has been through the entire process. Actually, “Luk” has gotten all 3 Visa types: the J-1 Training visa, where she came to the United States for about 2 years for training. Later on, she also obtained a US Tourist Visa for travel to the US. Finally, having married me, she applied for  an Immigrant Visa based on marital status, and came to the US as a permanent resident, receiving her Green Card after 30 days. LINE ID allows you or anyone in Thailand to call the United States for free and talk via LINE. Watch out for the 12 hour time zone difference!!!

There is nothing like having someone to talk to in Thai that has been through the entire process!! Successfully!!


(1) Free conferences: We offer free conferences to discuss your case to determine if we can help. For example, if you are trying to bring your girlfriend over on a fiancée visa, you have had to  have met in Thailand at least once. Otherwise, you do not qualify for that kind of visa and we may have to consider other alternatives. We offer free conferences in Thai and English throughout each step.

(2) Our Cost: Our legal fees are less than most competent attorneys and we feel that we offer good value because of our in-house Thai assistant that can help your girlfriend or Thai wife with how to prepare for the interview and organizing her documents for the interview. Our charge for handling this entire matter for you is:

$4500 USD Without formal notice of representation to the immigration authorities in the US and Thailand. 

$5850 USD With formal notice to USICS and the US Embassy of our representation as your attorney. 

(3) Visa Costs Payable to the United States: Visa costs vary depending on whether you need a J-1, Tourist, Fiancée visa, or Marital visa (Green Card).

For the Fiancee Visa (K-1) versus the Marital Visa, we have the following estimates as of 2019:

As of early 2019, the filing fees for the K-1 process are $535 for Form I-129F (filed with USCIS), $265 to apply for the K visa (paid to the consulate), and $1,225 for Form I-485 and the adjustment of status packet (filed with USCIS), including the biometrics fee. That brings the total government U.S. fee to $2,025.

For the immigrant visa process, as of early 2019, filing fees are $535 to USCIS for Form I-130, $325 to the U.S. State Department to apply for the visa, and $120 to the State Department for affidavit of support processing (if the I-864 form is reviewed by USCIS). If everything is approved, you will also have to pay an Immigrant Fee to USCIS ($220 as of early 2019). That makes the total government cost $1,200.

(4) Cost of Medical Report: In Bangkok, only one place to go that is approved and offers best price: Bumrungrad Hospital, and as of 2018, their charge for the required exam and vaccines was $250 USD (about 8000 Thai baht). Cost can vary depending on vaccines needed or if other matters arise.

(5) Miscellaneous Fees: There will be some incidental translation fees, document certification fees and so forth that will vary with each applicant. We do not charge for normal mail, but you may choose to pay courier costs (Federal Express or DHL) for transmitting documents to USCIS in America or in Bangkok, and also to the US Embassy-Bangkok.

The following chart breaks down both the fees you must pay directly to the government — in most cases, that’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), unless otherwise noted — and to the physician who performs the required medical exam comparing the charges for an applicant that lives in the US vs an applicant living in Thailand:


If you are a Thai lady living in Thailand, you could be Here,
in Wilmington, North Carolina (USA)…or anywhere!



USA Tourist Visas for Thais- $750 USD

If you are from Thailand and you would like to visit the United States for business or pleasure,  we are happy to help you with your USA Tourist or Business Visa. Properly handled, almost every Thai citizen can obtain a USA Tourist or Business Visa, known as the B-1 Visa for Business, and B-2 Visa for tourism.

We can help you not only with all the paperwork, but can really be useful in helping you gather the right documents to put your visa application in the best light possible.

We can guide you with how to register online, how to schedule a Visa appointment, what documents to have for your visa interview, and what the likely interview questions might be. We will get you well prepared for your visa interview so that you can have a successful outcome.

Our legal fee, including handling everything for you, is only $750 USD per person. In addition to our fee, you will have to pay the costs for the application fee to the US Embassy-Bangkok, and there will also usually be some translation fees for translating birth certificates and other required documents depending on each case.

A tourist Visa is usually good for a 6 month stay in the US and can be extended in certain circumstances.

Call me in the USA or talk by LINE ID with Khun Luk. We are always happy to hear from people in Thailand.


J-1 Training Visa and  J-1 for Students- $750 USD

Students: If you are a Thai student wishing to study in the United States, we can help you get your J-1 Visa. We will handle everything for you, including all paperwork, online registration for Visa interview appointment, all translations, and give you a checklist for needed documents.

Our attorney fee is a modest $750 USD and you will also need to pay the US Embassy application fee and for any translations and certified copies that may be necessary.

The Summer Work and Travel Program. This program, also known as the J-1 Work and Travel Program provides Thai students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer vacation from college or university to experience and to be exposed to the people and way of life in the United States. Again, you will need a J-1 Visa for this. And you will also need to be placed in a program of study and work. This is also referred to by many as an “exchange program”. there are two parts: (A) Getting placed and approved as an exchange visitor; (B) Obtaining your J-1 visa.

We handle all aspects of J-1 Visa Exchange visitors, and can find the proper placement for you depending on your education status and interests.

Trainees: What is a trainee? It is someone that goes to the US for temporary employment, which can be extended for up to a total of 2 years. There are many many categories of “trainees”, and requirements for each category vary. These are the current categories for J-1 visa exchange trainees and students:

Au Pair
Camp Counselor
College and University Student
Government Visitor
International Visitor
Research Scholar
Secondary School Student
Short-Term Scholar
Summer Work Travel

A description of each category can be found here:

Most young Thai students and Thais without college education, apply for “Summer Work Travel”, “Secondary School Student”, or “Au Pair”. In the Au Pair program, Thais age 18-26 and host families take part in a mutually rewarding, intercultural opportunity. Participants can continue their education while experiencing everyday life with an American family, and hosts receive reliable and responsible childcare from individuals who become part of the family.

Our fees and application costs (that may require a sponsor) vary widely with this category depending on your age, education, and which J-1 category you are applying for.

But if you want to go to the USA, we will get you there!! Tell us how we can help your dream!!!


OK, Good bye, many thanks for visiting our website…

Hope to hear from you…

ปรึกษาเรื่องวีซ่าสหรัฐฟรีตลอดเวลา ใช้ Line ID เพื่อติดต่อทนายความอเมริกัน ใช้ Line ID เพื่อพูดภาษาไทย เราทำ I-130 สำหรับญาติคนต่างด้าวของคุณ เราช่วยเหลือเรื่องใบรับรองแพทย์ของคุณสำหรับวีซ่าสหรัฐ คำให้การของแบบฟอร์ม I-864


We know about how to get US fiancée visas and marriage visas for Thais…
and we do it well.